Skidaddle is a not for profit enterprise which has been developed to use adventure sports to address social and economic needs in rural central Scotland.
At Skidaddle, we are committed to providing a service which will deliver a number of outcomes benefiting both local and national communities as well as individuals.
Our social aims
- To promote active healthy living and contribute to improving the mental and physical health of Scottish people.
- To provide outdoor sporting opportunities for all, including families, young people and older generations.
- To increase tourism in local rural communities.
- To provide volunteering and training opportunities.
- To promote respectful use of our natural environments.
Don't just sit there... Skidaddle